Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Cafeteria food

Ok, so in light of recent developments, the cafeteria food is actually good. Its basically amazing.



Before coming back to school I took a short pilgrimage to the Holy Land of America shrine in Washington D.C. This particular location I have always wanted to visit but never got a chance. It is really neat if you ever have time and you are in D.C. or near by, I suggest very strongly that you check it out. It has first class relics of St. Bennigus and St. Innocentius. It also has sort of hit me that I could go be a franciscan in the Holy Land and minister to Catholics in the levant who are suffering immense persecution these days :( . It is something to consider in my discernment.

No comments:

Blessed Constantine XI

Blessed Constantine XI

Mar Isaac of Syria

Mar Isaac of Syria

St. Gregory Palamas

St. Gregory Palamas