Thursday, January 3, 2008

Christmas break

Well this is going to be an usual post because general I won't be discussing myself, but here I am to discuss myself and my break. What has my break consisted of? Political interest (VOTE RON PAUL ), a week of deep spiritual growth followed by a week of spiritual decay and temptation, then followed by a week of spiritual stagnation which I find myself currently stuck in. Some serious WoW playing (almost lvl 60). So here I am, a little over a week left in break with nothing to look forward to until school. What do I plan on doing? Who knows. I would like to make a pligramage, or a retreat, or something. I don't know if it will happen though.

Ok politics time. Iowa was tonight and guess what, I was proved wrong. Ron did not get third place, BUT its ok because he did better then he was polled, he is right on the heels of McCain and Thompson. Its in essence a three way tie for third. Plus even if he had gotten third, the news would have been ignored by the media because of the destruction Hilary got tonight at the hands of Obama with a little stab by Edwards.

No comments:

Blessed Constantine XI

Blessed Constantine XI

Mar Isaac of Syria

Mar Isaac of Syria

St. Gregory Palamas

St. Gregory Palamas