Tuesday, October 14, 2008

The English (language that is)

Your result for The Commonly Confused Words Test...

Inter-Advanced

You scored 71% Beginner, 79% Intermediate, 87% Advanced, and 73% Expert!


You have a good understanding of intermediate and advanced commonly confused English words, getting at least 75% of the intermediate and advanced level questions correct. The puzzling part of your test result is the fact that you only answered 75% or less correct in the beginner section. Fascinating.


Thank you so much for taking my test. I hope you enjoyed it!



For the complete Answer Key, visit my blog: http://shortredhead78.blogspot.com/.

Take The Commonly Confused Words Test at HelloQuizzy





I do not really know if I should consider this good since I got over 85% on the advanced words or bad since I got only 71 % on the easy ones : ( . Ah well, hence why I am not an English major ~_^

No comments:

Blessed Constantine XI

Blessed Constantine XI

Mar Isaac of Syria

Mar Isaac of Syria

St. Gregory Palamas

St. Gregory Palamas