Thursday, March 27, 2008

Icon update, day two


I don't really know anything about shading, so ... this time its much bigger, but I cut the bottom off. He is holding an eastern hand cross in this hand if one is wondering. I really need to work on the hand holding the staff, its not very good at all : ( . And my attempt at the greek caligraphy was horrible lol . The Syriac is ok looking though. The halo looks a little too big. I also attempted a paint version by copying the one from yesterday,but it was way too small and my lack of paint skill was very apparant (hence I won't be posting that). If anyone knows how to draw and has any tips or suggestions please tell me.

No comments:

Blessed Constantine XI

Blessed Constantine XI

Mar Isaac of Syria

Mar Isaac of Syria

St. Gregory Palamas

St. Gregory Palamas